Registration is now open for the Hackathon for Peace, Justice and Security, organized in the Hague. Over 17 and 18 November, teams will use their technical skills to help solve real world challenges.
You can be a part of helping:
- The International Criminal Court to analyse enormous quantities of evidence
- NATO (NCIA) to identify propaganda
- Asser Institute to warn communities of vulnerability to land grabbing
- Red Cross to measure damage and impact after a disaster
- World Vision to predict and automate when humanitarian aid is released
Teams will also be competing for €17,500 worth of prize money. For more information about the challenges and to register to participate, please visit www.hackathonforgood.org. See you there!